Smile Savers Club - Preventative Child $275
Members will receive 1 Complete Exam or Periodic Exam, 1 Emergency (Limited) Exam, all Standard 2D Dental Radiographs as needed, 2 Preventative Cleanings with Fluoride treatment, Oral Hygiene Coaching and home care kit.
- Club membership entitles the patient to a 10% discount on all dental treatment when paid in full on or before the day of service.
- There are no waiting periods.
- No maximum benefit.
Plan Terms and Conditions
- Child plan is for patients ages 13 and younger.
- Only patients without dental insurance are eligible for membership.
- Enrollment period begins on the day the agreement is signed
- Payment options:
- Payment in full by Cash/Check/Credit Card/Debit Card on or before the first date of service for membership fee.
- Care Credit or equivalent options through a third party finance company cannot be used with the 10% Smile Savers Club discount.
- Membership period expires 1 year after the date of enrollment. This program does not automatically renew. It is the patient’s responsibility to renew membership as needed.
- Dental services must be paid in full on the day of treatment.
- Patient is responsible for utilization of services during the membership period. Unused services and membership fees are not transferable or refundable. Unused membership services cannot be carried over to the next year.
- Membership discounts cannot be combined with any other discount offers.
- Annual fee is subject to change without notification at the end of the membership period.
- Appointments canceled without a 24 hour advance notice are subject to a cancellation fee. Canceled appointments make it difficult to accommodate the needed cleanings in 12 months.
- This is a discount membership club and not dental insurance.
- 3D radiographic imaging is not included in membership, but a 10% discount will apply.
- No discount available on Invisalign orthodontics